GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
GSK is recruiting to fill the below position
Job Title: Medical Governance Executive
Requisition ID: WD128133
Position: Full time
Functional area: Governance, Ethics and Assurance
- Medical Governance Executive Responsibilities
- Function as a point of contact for all queries /activities related to medical governance in the LOC. Identify and implement process improvement related to Medical governance in the LOC.
- Contribute to audit readiness culture within the LOC by generating a schedule for management monitoring and conducting the management monitoring tracking and ensuring closure of CAPA.
- Keep a database of all clinical research in the LOC.
- Act as the secretariat for the Grant and Donation committee and for the monthly meeting for review of all Sponsorship request from HCOs
- Provide support to the CMD in coordination of Medical Affairs processes in the LOC (including the annual strategic planning cycle, monitoring tracking performance) & any other administrative activity as assigned by the CMD
- Liaise with the area pharmacovigilance hub, on the basis of PV activities for of all marketed products and products in clinical trials in Nigeria. Responsible for other pharmacovigilance activities in Nigeria performed at the LOC.
- Coordinate LOC Medical governance meetings by driving and acting as the secretariat, driving agenda development in consultation with the CMD, taking minutes of meetings, tracking and timely closure of action.
- Basic Science and allied subjects
- Post-graduation management qualification or industry experience as an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration & communication skills
- Understanding of pharmaceutical Medical Governance frameworks
- Technical capabilities in advanced Excel and PowerPoint software, and the ability to analyse and present complex data.
- Previous similar roles or training/teaching experience
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Industry experience
- Excellent Presentation and facilitation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply