GIBADI is Nigeria’s #1 Online Industrial Store. At Gibadi, we are constantly interested in people who desire to make a difference, who love what they do and would like to do it here. Hard work, dedication, passion and team spirit are key elements of our work culture.
Job Title: B2B Account Manager
- The B2B Account Manager, is responsible for managing business relationships with customers, to identify opportunities for growth and increased revenue for the company as well as improve the customer experience.
- He/She will manage existing relationships with Enterprise customers, understanding their business model and market to be able to assist in the development of strategies that will enable the company and the Customer to grow and succeed.
- Manage relationships of specific accounts to drive increased network utilization.
- Generate new business leads using existing network of contacts and industry knowledge.
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities.
- Develop respective plans for aggressive achievement of high value sales in timely fashion.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Build and maintain productive business relationships with these decision makers to understand the Customers strategic direction and explore opportunities for the company to gain a larger share of the Customers wallets.
- Bring to bear own knowledge and experience of selling on the team, defining and implementing developmental strategies that will support the growth of the team and generate increased revenue for the company.
- Provide to the Line manager with the necessary sales reports, budgets, sales plan, and market analysis.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess 2 years work experience in Sales/Marketing. (Preferably Female)
- OND/HND/B.SC in Social Science or any relevant discipline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and CRM software.
- Must be sales driven and results- oriented.
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.
- Effective planning and organization skills.
- High energy and resilience.
- You will have a positive personality with a proven ability to build lasting relationships.
Job Title: Order Processing Intern
- Manage flow of customer orders from initiation to delivery.
- Liaise with customers, Personal Shoppers and Delivery Drivers to ensure accurate, complete and on-time delivery of orders.
- Organise dispatch of Delivery Drivers to pick up items from retail partners as well as to deliver completed orders to customers.
- Determine the best delivery method for each delivery.
- Negotiate rates with logistics service providers.
- Manage Personal Shoppers and Delivery Drivers to ensure efficient processing and dispatch of customer orders.
- Pro-actively resolve issues as they arise from customers, Personal Shoppers, Delivery Drivers and retail partners.
- Prepare end-of-day report with complete and accurate information.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Should be an NYSC Corps Member or a student looking for an IT Placement (Minimum of 6 months).
- Keen interest in learning and interest in E-commerce.
- Strong customer service and team orientation skills.
- Excellent English skills – written and verbal.
- Attention to detail without losing productivity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2017.