Gidi Routes is a Sister/Delivery Company of BarnBridge.com. Gidi Routes is New and Saddled with the sole responsibility of handling the deliveries of BarnBridge.com and its clients.
Job Title: Dispatch Officer
- Responsible for the Delivery of packages, Items such as Edibles (some times) for BarnBridge.com and Gidi Routes Customers.
- Responsible for Relating with customers on items meant for delivery and ensure proper communication and satisfaction of customers as regards his services to them.
- Responsible for Maintaining The Company’s bikes and ensure they are in good condition at all times.
- Arranges Deliveries by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
- Delivers items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items Deliveries by matching orders; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Replaces damaged items, shortages, and mis-orders by determining optimal response of replacement or credit.
- Protects organization reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must have at least O/Level;
- Must Know how to read and write;
- Must be able to converse in English Language;
- Must reside around Surulere Or Egbeda.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2017.